Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WELLINGTON BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi
Tonight I finally managed to get a card made! I have 3 male cards to make for next week so I must admit that I have broken my pledge about not buying any crafting goodies as I have bought the new Wellington Bear decoupage sheets and 6" x 6" paper pack. Naughty, naughty me but they were so cute and just what I needed for these mens cards!


I only used the topper from the decoupage sheet and have kept the decoupage so that I can make another card.

I used the following items

Cards for Men card sketch (March 2011)
15 x 15 cm Kraft Card & Envelope
160grm Chocolate brown card
Patterned papers from the Wellington pack
Wellington decoupage sheet
Craftwork Newspaper print candi

Thanks for looking
Please fell free to join my blog if you like my crafty creations

No comments:

Post a Comment