Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MY NEW SHOES

Sorry I haven't done a craft blog today, I spent my evening filling in online forms for my daughter's college funding etc. You think it will only a few minutes but before you know it its bedtime!
So I thought I'd tell you about my new shoes I bought from Hotter. Unlike the card from last night my ones are flat and sensible but they are the comfiest pair I have ever bought and well worth every penny spent. I wore them on Saturday walking around town with my daughter for 5 hours, normally I'm hobbling after an hour due to suffering from ingrown toenails but managed to go the whole day without a squeal or moan which believe me is a first!
I did start this post before midnight having my bednight cuppa in bed watching Ideal World's pick of the day show at 11pm but as I said earlier everything seems to take me much longer than I think it will, could it just be that I'm getting slower!!!



Thanks for looking


1 comment:

  1. WOW, I have to say those shoes are cute and they look real comfy. I refuse to wear shoes with very high heels that make me limp around in less then a half hour. I prefer shoes like these comfy one's and they look good too. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete