Thursday, May 17, 2012

MILTON & SUNFLOWER BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi
Hope your all having a lovely day and its not too wet where you are, we've had rain most of the day!!!
Today I've added my blog to my Do Crafts page in the hope that I'll get some more followers, not sure if this will work but if anyone reads this and can give me some tips I'd be very grateful!
I've thought about doing some of the card challenges but again not very sure on how to enter and link back to my blog.
How do you link back to your picture?
How do you add candy giveaways on to your side bar?
How do you add a link to the website you are entering?
If anyone can help please leave me some clues in my comments box.

Any way enough of me moaning on and onto the card for today which was made for my daughter to give to her friend at work.


Sorry about the photo not being clear!


I used the following Items from my stash

White Card & Envelope
Patterned Papers
Milton & Sunflower Stamp
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Lakeland Greeting
Sticky Pearls
Butterfly Gems

Thanks for Looking


1 comment:

  1. Oh this card is super cute, love the way you embellish the flowers with tiny pearls. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete