Monday, May 14, 2012

New Shoes Birthday Card

Hi
Well its been another sunny, rainy day again here in Aberdeen, I'll soon be swimming to work if we have much more!!!
Last night I weighted myself and got a shock to say the least when I stepped on the scales so I have just finished doing 10k on the exercise bike and intend doing some form of exercise daily from now to our holiday, if I don't then all the new clothes I have bought for holiday won't fit and hubby WILL NOT be pleased!

Tonight I am showing another card that I made a while back as I was late home from work after going 3 rounds with the fax machine (and it won) so I haven't had time to do any crafting but really want to try and keep blogging:(



I used the following items

Sizzix Sizzlits Shoe Die
Quickutz Alphabet Dies
Gem Stones
Craftwork Candi
Papers from Stash

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Caroline just what every girl needs shoes, brilliant card. In answer to the question you asked about my card inked with distress inks, used the distress ink directly onto the stamp. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete