Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Basque Set Card Toppers

Hi
I had such a busy weekend I didn't get time for much crafting or blog hopping but did manage to make these toppers from the box of die cuts. I will get around to making them into cards sometime hopefully! Sorry if the photo isn't very clear but the weather here is terrible, one minute its sunny the next its pouring down & then sunny again, don't know which jacket to wear to work!!!

I have been taking photos of the crafty cubbyhole so will try and get them posted so you can have a good old nosey around.



I've used the following items from my stash:-

Nova Crafts Basque & Pants Die
Quickutz Cookie Cutter - Handbag
Quickutz Cookie Cutter - Shoes
Quickutz Cookie Cutter - Vase
Stick On Gems
Bows

Thanks for Looking

1 comment:

  1. WOW, those sure are cute, I can't wait to see what you create with them. They are very pretty. Hugs

    ReplyDelete